Information for Level 3 operation
We are excited to open our doors!
Top Dogs will be reopening Tuesday, September 28th. We will only be opening Tuesday – Thursday under Alert Level 3, with reduced capacity to keep our staff & clients safe.
Hours as normal
Drop-off: 7.15 am – 10 am.
Pick-up: 3 pm – 5.55 pm.
We will have a contactless drop-off system
- Our drop-off zone is right outside our front door.
- If you have a small dog that you can easily pick up then we ask that you pick up your dog and place them over the gate into the drop-off zone.
- If you have a larger dog (who you definitely can’t pick up!) please use a glove provided to unlock the gate and guide your dog inside. Make sure to shut the gate behind your dog.
- Unhook your dog from their lead once they’re secured in our drop-off zone.
- Please keep your lead and bring it back on collection – this eliminates our staff handling your lead.
- One of our team will come and collect your dog once you are safely 2m from the drop-off zone.
- This will be the same process on pick-up, except in reverse.
Only one client (and their dog!) at a time may be outside the drop-off zone. If someone is already there, please wait until it is clear to exit your car. Please be patient as we work through this new way of doing things!
Our QR code will be available to scan in. We will also have a manual sign-in sheet for anyone who does not have the Covid Tracer app. Please wear your face masks!
Please book online or send us an email to reserve your dog’s spot! All recurring bookings were cancelled so please get in touch to reinstate or amend. All pass validity will begin from September 28th. For example, if you had two weeks till expiry when we closed (August 17th) then your pass will expire two weeks after we reopen on September 28th.
If you wish to book your dog in for any of our Wellbeing Services please let us know via email or a note on your online booking form – we are open for business!
- Individual walks: training walk, $30 for 30 mins & exercise walk, $20 for 20 mins
- Pamper Wash – shampoo, conditioner, blow dry & brush (POA)
- Grooming – please note you cannot book this on the day, it must be arranged prior (POA)
- Nail trimming, $20
Health & Safety
Health & Safety is, as always, one of our top priorities. We will:
- meet physical distancing requirements – 2m where possible, 1m at other times
- have extra hygiene measures in place including available hand sanitizer for customer use
- regularly clean and disinfect shared surfaces
- have contactless payment – direct credit to our bank account prior to daycare (Top Dog Day Stay – ASB: 12 3030 0783134 00)
- ensure all our staff are wearing masks.
If you or anyone in your household is unwell with cold or flu symptoms, please do not bring your dog to Day Stay – they are part of your bubbles too!
To operate at Level 3 all our business interactions must be contactless. Pet care businesses providing health & welfare services are permitted to open under MPI guidelines.